Our workshop is set up to use Autologic diagnostic software, this allows our technicians to diagnose any faults reported on customers’ vehicles.
All Mercedes servicing is carried out to the manufacturer’s recommended service schedules.
All servicing at Stourbridge Automotive Ltd is carried out using a fixed price structure.
Audi Service Check List
- Online service history is updated to the Audi digital website, as each service is completed when required
- We only use genuine Audi and OE (Original Equipment) parts, so as not to compromise on the quality
- All oils used, are of the correct grade and carry full Audi approval
- The manufacturer’s mechanical warranty is not affected (conditions apply)
- Oil filters are changed
- Engine oil is changed using correct grade oil according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Service interval indicators are reset according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- All under bonnet fluid levels are checked and topped up
- Checks are made to all interior, exterior lighting and horn systems
- Electrical & Electronic checks are carried out throughout the vehicle
- Checks are made to the condition and the function of each seat belt
- We endeavour to PRICE MATCH wherever possible
Please contact us for more information.