The workshop is set up to use BMW’s own ISTA diagnostic and ISTAP programming software, plus the market leader - Autologic BMW diagnostic and programming software. This allows our technicians the same diagnostic capabilities as technicians working within any main dealers. All BMW and BMW Mini servicing is carried out to the manufactures recommended service schedules.
BMW, BMW Mini Service Check List
- All servicing at Stourbridge Automotive Ltd is carried out using a fixed price structure
- All BMW & BMW Mini servicing is carried out to the manufactures recommended service schedules
- Online service history updated to BMW AG website, as each service is completed as required
- The manufactures mechanical warranty is not affected (conditions apply)
- Genuine parts are used – (unless otherwise requested)
- Premium BMW approved oils are used
- BMW M Power vehicles (only Castrol oil used)
- Oil filters changed
- Engine oil changed using correct grade oil according to manufacturers recommendations
- Service interval indicators reset according to manufacturers recommendations
- All under bonnet fluid levels checked and topped up (this is not included at main dealerships)
- Checks made to all exterior lighting, horn and screen washing wiper systems (this is not included at main dealerships)
- Electrical & Electronic checks are carried out throughout the vehicle
- We will endeavour to PRICE MATCH where ever possible
Electronic history updates
As an additional service we can now offer our BMW customers the facility to have their BMW’s digital/electronic service history updated, both online with BMW and on the car’s i-Drive display system.
This facility, is only available at BMW dealerships or subscribed and VAT registered garages. Please enquiry if interested in this facility and we can do the rest for you.