BMW Mini Servicing Specialists- Stourbridge, West Midlands
Our independent Stourbridge workshop in the West Midlands, is set up to provide Servicing and Repairs for BMW Vehicles.
We use BMW’s own ISTA diagnostic and ISTAP programming software, plus the market leader – Autologic BMW diagnostic and programming software. This allows our technicians the same diagnostic capabilities as technicians working within any dealership.
All BMW Mini servicing is carried out to the manufacturer’s recommended service schedules.
All servicing at Stourbridge Automotive Ltd is carried out using a fixed price structure.
BMW Mini Servicing Check List
- Online service history is updated to the BMW AG website, as each service is completed when required
- The manufacturer’s mechanical warranty is not affected (conditions apply)
- Genuine and OE (Original Equipment) parts are only used
- Premium BMW Mini approved oils are used
- Oil filters are changed
- Engine oil is changed using correct grade oil according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Service interval indicators are reset according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- All under bonnet fluid levels are checked and topped up (not included at dealerships)
- Checks are made to all exterior lighting, horn and screen washing wiper systems (not included at dealerships)
- Electrical & Electronic checks are carried out throughout the vehicle
- Checks are made to the condition and the function of each seat belt
- We will endeavour to PRICE MATCH wherever possible
Electronic history updates
As an additional service we can now offer our BMW Mini customers the facility to have their BMW Mini’s digital/electronic service history updated, both online with BMW Mini and on the car’s i-Drive display system.
This facility, is only available at BMW Mini dealerships or subscribed and VAT registered independent garages. Please enquire if you are interested in this facility and we can take care the rest.
Please contact us for more information.