Mercedes Servicing – Stourbridge, West Midlands
Our Stourbridge workshop in the West Midlands, is set up to provide Servicing and Repairs for Mercedes Vehicles.
We use Autologic Mercedes diagnostic software, this allows our technicians to diagnose any faults reported on customers’ vehicles.
All Mercedes servicing is carried out to the manufacturer’s recommended service schedules.
All servicing at Stourbridge Automotive Ltd is carried out using a fixed price structure.
Mercedes Servicing Check List
- The manufacturer’s mechanical warranty is not affected (conditions apply)
- We only use genuine Mercedes and OE (Original Equipment) parts, so as not to compromise on parts quality
- All oils are used, are correct grade and carry full Mercedes approval
- Mercedes AMG models (only Mobil 1 oil used)
- Online service history is updated to the DBS website, as each service is completed when required
- Oil filters are changed
- Engine oil is changed using correct grade oil according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Service interval indicators are reset according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- All under bonnet fluid levels are checked and topped up
- Checks are made to all exterior lighting, horn and wiper systems
- Electrical & Electronic checks are carried out throughout the vehicle
- Checks are made to the condition and the function of each seat belt
- We will endeavour to PRICE MATCH wherever possible
Please contact us for more information.