Used Car Purchase inspections
If you have just bought another or are about to make a purchase for Audi, BMW, BMW Mini or Mercedes, Stourbridge Automotive Ltd can offer a ‘Full Vehicle Inspection Checkover’ to give you peace of mind.
This service includes:
- Full Vehicle Diagnostic check – Including report
Vehicle is then raised on Inspection ramp for the following:
- Full brakes, wheels and tyres check
- Full chassis and suspension check
- Full check of online Service History (if applicable)
- Full Electrical function checks
- Visual check of engine and under bonnet areas
- General vehicle condition check
- A final road test is then taken
This service is particularly useful to identify any obvious or potential problems, before making the purchase or whilst a recently bought vehicle is still under the seller’s warranty, when purchased from a used car trader.
We find this service is much appreciated by the customer, who has a limited knowledge of cars and wants some reassurance with their purchase.