Range Rover Servicing
Our independent Stourbridge workshop in the West Midlands, is now equipped to provide Servicing and Repairs for Range Rover Vehicles.
We use Autologic Range Rover diagnostic software, which allows our technicians to diagnose any faults reported on customers’ vehicles. All Range Rover servicing is carried out to the manufacturer’s recommended service schedules. All servicing at Stourbridge Automotive Ltd is carried out using a fixed price structure
Range Rover Servicing Check List
- The manufacturer’s mechanical warranty is not affected (conditions apply)
- We only use genuine Land Rover or OE (Original Equipment) parts, so as not to compromise on parts quality
- All oils are used, are correct grade and carry full Range Rover approval
- Oil filters are changed
- Engine oil is changed using correct grade oil according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Service interval indicators are reset according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- All under bonnet fluid levels are checked and topped up
- Checks are made to all exterior lighting, horn and wiper systems
- Electrical & Electronic checks are carried out throughout the vehicle
- Checks are made to the condition and the function of each seat belt
- We will endeavour to PRICE MATCH wherever possible
Electronic history updates
As part of our service, we can now offer our Range Rover customers the facility to have their digital/electronic service history updated online. This facility, is only available at Range Rover dealerships or subscribed and VAT registered independent garages. Please enquire if you are interested in this facility and we can take care the rest.
AC Schnitzer Online Brochure – Evoque, Sport & Velar models
Click here to browse the full AC Schnitzer online brochure prices – Stourbridge Automotive Ltd can supply and fit these upgrades and modifications to your Range Rover Evoque, Sport or Velar.
View our Gallery Page to see some of the recent upgrades we have carried out at our workshop.